Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Dan!


It is Dan's 38th birthday today. I am horrible and have no cake, no presents, no special dinner...etc. So, I thought I would wish him a happy birthday here and hopefully he will read it. The kids and I love you and appreciate all you do for us. You have had many trials throughout this life but you keep plodding along. We have had our ups and downs but I want you to know that I love you, I support you, I am proud of you. Thank you for all that you do for me. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Dan!! Hope it is a great one!

Anonymous said...

Dionne..It is Libby from GHS..I saw your link on Amy's and thought I would say hi. We do have 2 GHS blogs that you are welcome to be apart of. I would love it if I could move you from the looking for list on the '94, but won't unless you say I can. Please email me if you have the chance and if you keep in touch with any GHS's besides Amy, please let them know about both blogs! Hope you are good..Happy b-day to your hubby!
libbylovesmike@gmail.com