Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random Pictures

I was cleaning out winter clothes from Katy's closet and I pulled these snow pants out. I set them in her room and next thing I know she comes out wearing them. She loves them. I will get her dressed, she will disappear for a couple of minutes and come out wearing them. Plus she has them on and says to take a picture of her.


Jack came home from school yesterday, went back in his room and came out of the room like this.
He asked me if I knew who it was because he was in disguise. I am thinking that he was joking. I hope he was.
We had a snow storm last weekend and had a couple inches of snow. Dan was out shoveling our driveway and I sent Jack and Noah out to help because we do our two neighbors as well. They came running in and said they were building a snowman. This was about 8:00 at night. This was the finished product.


It was a good thing we took the picture right after because in the morning the snowman had no head. The boys had fun and that is really all the matters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. The kids are so cute.