aka: Kate, Noah, Jack
Yep, don't even know what is going on there.
Noah kept walking and asking "is this how the mad hatter walks?" or "is this how is jumps?"
Noah and Kate
Sitting here and typing this Noah is asking me "is this how he waves?"
Happy Katy! She had so much fun. She would have gone all night long if we let her. Her entire bag was full to the top.
Creepy! He had all this clay on his face to make it look like he had no nose. He was very patient during the procedure.
It looks like he may be going to bury something in the bag he is carrying.
BoysNotice how you can see a pile of candy? The kids were looking through their candy and I look down and I see what Katy is doing. We think that she is mildly OCD and there she was, putting her candy in a straight line. I didn't take a picture of it but we had a long line of candy across the living room. Yep. That's my girl!
Hope everyone had a great one!



No comments:
Post a Comment