Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Going Private

For the three readers that I have, I am going to go private. It is a little bit scary where the traffic of my blog has come from. If the three people want to continue to read, let me know your email address in the comments or ca email me.
I also realize that it has been months since I have posted anything. I don't have the camera software on my laptop and have to upload them onto the desktop and then transfer. Since it is more than a pain to do that is why the lack of posts. I will get the program on this one so I can post things that have been going on.
I am going to go private in a week or so.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

yes please! you have my address :)

Liz said...

don't forget me -

Amy said...

Hey don't forget me!

Mike and Sheena said...

Me Too Please!