I had finished giving Kate a bath and had her wrapped in a towel. I went to get her some clothes and noticed that Dan had IM me. This is how we communicate with each other. So romantic I know! Anyhow, Kate was getting squirmy so I put a diaper on her and thought she could just crawl on the floor until I was done. That was my first mistake. Kate takes her diapers off. If she has pants that fall off, than you find her without pants or a diaper. It usually happens in her crib and I have had the pleasure of washing her bedding, bumper pad included many times. So, I should have thought the plan of letting her crawl with just a diaper on through a little more. I finish my conversation with Dan and I go to find Kate. Well there she was, standing naked in the living room, eating a toaster strudel I had made for Noah. She saw me coming and tried to "walk" away. I captured her, put clothes on her (onesies are the best because she can't undo the snaps....yet!) and she is now in her bed. The photo is from another day but this is pretty much the expression she had on her face.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Joys of Children
I had finished giving Kate a bath and had her wrapped in a towel. I went to get her some clothes and noticed that Dan had IM me. This is how we communicate with each other. So romantic I know! Anyhow, Kate was getting squirmy so I put a diaper on her and thought she could just crawl on the floor until I was done. That was my first mistake. Kate takes her diapers off. If she has pants that fall off, than you find her without pants or a diaper. It usually happens in her crib and I have had the pleasure of washing her bedding, bumper pad included many times. So, I should have thought the plan of letting her crawl with just a diaper on through a little more. I finish my conversation with Dan and I go to find Kate. Well there she was, standing naked in the living room, eating a toaster strudel I had made for Noah. She saw me coming and tried to "walk" away. I captured her, put clothes on her (onesies are the best because she can't undo the snaps....yet!) and she is now in her bed. The photo is from another day but this is pretty much the expression she had on her face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You have to LOVE kids don't you! So I was blog hopping and found Chelsea's blog. How fun that she is at BYU-Idaho! I left her this really long comment. She is going to be like who is this Crazy! and then I was looking at Craig and Nicole -- Is that your sister Nicole?? and did she have a baby???
No, Craig is my cousin. My Aunt Liz up in Oregon has three sons. Craig, Scott and Todd. I am sure that chelsea will not think you are crazy. How is moving in going?
We are pretty much settled in, we have a lot of decorating and home repairs to do, but that will come with time. How about you? How's motherhood?
Your home is beautiful! I am jealous. Hopefully one day I will have a home of my own. Right now I could maybe afford a brick. Motherhood is interesting. Life is crazy. My kids are crazy. Heck I am crazy. How is motherhood going for you?
Post a Comment