Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One Reason I am Late for Church

We have church at 9am. Since we live right across the street it would make you think that we could make it there on time. Sunday mornings I am usually running around the house trying to find church shoes and making sure kids get their breakfast. Sometimes the kids follow me around. Kate decided that I wasn't getting her breakfast soon enough so she decided to get to it herself. She dumped the entire box of Cheerios on the floor.

I then had to stop what I was doing and vacuum the cereal up. I go through more vacuum bags than anything. So, it I am late for church next week, I am probably at home vacuuming up more cereal or wiping up milk...who knows.

3 comments:

Christa said...

I have moments like that all the time. So, I can feel your pain.

One Sunday, around 5 minutes before we had to leave, my 7 year old decided to try and pick up a Scentsy warmer. It was turned on and so the wax spilled all over his shirt. He came upstairs and tried to act like nothing was wrong. Of course, I immediately noticed. I may be dumb, but I'm not that dumb. I had to get it off him, iron a new shirt and get out the door in 5 minutes. Did I mention that the whole family was speaking in Sacrament Meeting that day. Oh, and our Sacrament meeting is first. Our Bishopric was pretty much crapping in their pants thinking they were going to have to fill in for us.

Anonymous said...

Fun for you. Sometimes I don't know how mom got us out of the house mostly on time without dad there most of the time.

Chelsea said...

I think Noah did this one time when I was babysitting. I guess it runs in the family.