Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kids

My husband asked me if I have forgotten about the blog because I found Facebook. Little does he know but I am rarely on there. I don't know how to do a whole lot on it. Besides, there has been little to say here. My husband said that he was suprised I didn't put some of the nutty things Noah has been saying this week.

The other night Noah was in my bed and Kate was there as well. It was a really bad night. It was about three in the morning and Kate woke up. I went to make her a bottle. All of a sudden here comes Noah. He laid on the couch and went back to sleep. I went back to my room and Dan was laughing so hard. I guess Kate was hitting Noah so Noah said, "screw this, I'm outta here."

He carries around an inactive cell phone and talks on it all the time. The other day he came in and told me he was talking to Jesus. I had to laugh a little. Then the other night he was talking to Jesus again. Dan asked him what Jesus was saying. Noah said that he was talking about being born in a barn. Nice to know after an hour on Christmas Eve he remembers that Jesus was born in a barn.

I realize that I talk about Noah a lot on this blog. It is just because of the crazy things he comes up with. Here is something Jack said when he was little. He was about three and we were at the church for a funeral luncheon. I have taught my kids that church houses are Jesus house. We were sitting there and Jack looked around and said, "this place is a mess. Jesus needs to come and clean his house."

Silly kids!

No comments: