Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Flying Kites

Dan bought Jack and Noah kites and it has been pretty good kite flying weather here. They go across the street to the church parking lot and it is perfect because they don't get caught on anything.

Noah holding on to his kite

So Happy!

Jack looks like he is hanging on for dear life.



Jack running to keep the kite up.

Jack's Kite

Noah's Spiderman kite

3 comments:

Christa said...

Every year, I think I should get kites for my kids and every year I forget to do it. This reminds me that I should do it. It looks like a lot of fun.

Dan and Dionne said...

I think if it was left to me to do, I wouldn't buy them. I can't fly a kite to save my life. This is just one more reason why I love my husband!

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun. I don't remember going kite flying very often with our family-too many trees. Great family fun and enjoying time outside.