
Kate has discovered TV. She LOVES watching Meet the Robinsons. This is a Disney movie about Lewis who goes back in time. It is a really cute movie the first couple of times but since Kate is obsessed with it has gone past the cute point. She totally sits on our bed and watches it. If the TV is off she points to it and says "is" which is Lewis. She also tries to say "Goob" which is another character and it comes out "boob". Nice! Now I would never condone watching so much television but it is really nice to be able to get things done. Once again, not going to win any mother of the year awards but then again what kind of mother would I be if I denied my daughter the love she has for this movie? OK so that is total justification but whatever.

2 comments:
So Cute. It is great when they will sit still for a movie.
Hunh... That must run in the family... oh the good ol days of White Christmas!
Post a Comment