The MS walk went well on Saturday. It didn't rain. It was fairly nice weather. Noah did well for about the first mile and then started telling me he was tired. However when we started if he would have walked in a straight line and not up on rocks, in gutters, up a hill and then down a hill he probably could have gone farther. I ended up carrying him a lot of the way. My sister and brother-in-law had Jack and Kate and went a whole lot faster than Noah and I did. I was in the back of the pack with some family friends. Dan spent a nice relaxing time in Barnes and Noble. He made the comment that he does the MS walk every day which is incredibly true. It went good though. I am glad it is done for another year. Here are some photos from today!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I tried to leave a comment on this post last night, but stupid blogger wouldn't let me click over from my reader. Anyway, way to go all of you. I think it's fantastic that your family did it together. Your kids all look very happy and proud.
Also, you won my jewelry giveaway. Figure out what you want and let me know.
Way to go Jack, Noah, and Kate. It was a fun day.
Post a Comment