Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MS Walk

Most of you know that my husband has MS. This Saturday is the MS walk downtown. Jack and Noah will both be walking this year. This will be Jack's third year doing it and technically Noah's second (just first time not in a stroller). This is one of the fund raising events for the MS society. If anyone would like to pledge for Jack click here: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/UTUWalkEvents?px=6052558&pg=personal&fr_id=10742

I am not asking anyone to pledge just giving the opportunity. Also, if you can all think good thoughts hopefully we won't be walking it in rain or snow. Or think good thoughts that I can actually make it while dragging Noah. I started thinking that maybe I will put some Rollerblades and his harness on and pull him like a wagon....probably won't work.

Dan thanks you and Jack thanks you for helping him achieve his goal. He really wants to get the t-shirt--he's gotten it every year so far.

No comments: