Monday, June 22, 2009
OCD
Katy has been going through this phase or something. She will have to line everything up. She has these little people (her little babies) and it she has them in her bed they have to be in a straight line right by her head. They can't be any other way or she starts to cry. She will pull out my shoes and if I look they will all be in a straight line. Same thing with books, with her other babies etc. How do you know if she is just a little neat or OCD?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It must be genetic, Spencer does the same thing...Cars, Choo Choos, even snacks...sometimes he even sorts them by color. Although, Spencer also enjoys crashing them all together so that he can line them up again. I'm pretty sure it's just a game....at least I'm hoping.
Melissa (coworker) talks all the time about Mason lining up her horses and dolls and gets mad if anyone moves them around. They would make good friends. Love you Katie.
Post a Comment