Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Worried?

My sister gave Katy a Strawberry Shortcake for Christmas which is fine. Katy loves it. She will watch it and come to me and "ver" meaning over so I can start it again. However, do you think it is normal that Noah loves it as much or more than Katy does? He loves it. If I put it on for Katy in one room and Noah is watching something in another room, he will come in and watch Strawberry Shortcake. Who cares I guess. He loves Strawberry Shortcake. I guess I will only draw the line if he wants a Strawberry Shortcake doll. He did find an old Care Bear that I have and named her Andrea. I guess I need to introduce him to something maybe a little more manly like teenage mutant ninja turtles.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What are you worried about. My mom use to give Alex dolls so that he would be a good dad. I think it is a great idea. However Alex only has cats now....