Last year we had a relatively small garden area and I got a lot of vegetables from it. This year we have four garden spots instead of the one like last year. We were able to plant a lot more items this year. We have already harvested and enjoyed the "vegetables" of Dan's labor. We had spinach and lettuce which were great! I have already pickled 12 quarts of beets, canned nine quarts of beans and have about 3 quart size bags of snow peas in my freezer. It looks like in the next couple of weeks it is going to be very busy time for me.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome garden. You had vegetables coming out of your ears last year. What are you going to do this year? I so miss having a garden and fresh vegetables.
Post a Comment