Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Noah's Birthday

Noah's birthday was last Tuesday. I am just a little bit behind things. Noah is now 5 years old. Has a very interesting personality that keeps me on my toes! He is so full of joy and what mother can't resist when her child says, "but I love you so much" when I tell him he can't go with me. I love you Noah!
One of his presents was some tools. Luckily these are plastic because he finds real tools and takes things like electrical outlet coverings off.
So Happy!
Him with a Sponge Bob Squarepants movie which we have now watched at least one hundred times. In fact he is watching it right now in my bedroom.

With his presents

Of course a SpongeBob cake.

Noah and his brothers. Kate just wanted cake, this is why she is not in the photo.

Noah's big present. A big bike. His other bike kept getting flat tires and we decided just to get him one. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he said another bike so if this one gets a flat tire, he has another one. Hard to argue with that logic.
Happy Birthday Noah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Noah!!! You are such an awesome kid. I love your presents and I hope you had a fun day.