Saturday, December 12, 2009

Why I love Noah

We were walking home from a party at our church house and Noah asked me if Jesus was at the hospital. I asked him why would he be at the hospital and his answer, "so he could get alive again."
One night he found an old cell phone and was making phone calls. He asked me what Grandma Chris's number was. I told him I wasn't sure. He told me it was some random number. He then started to talk to Grandma Chris. He asked me if I wanted to talk to her and I did. He got back on the phone and then was saying bye and said, grandma says she loves you. Then he decided he needed to call Grandpa Bill as well. I love the fact that he is sure that he can call Grandma Chris and Grandpa Bill in Heaven.
For all the craziness that it is Noah he is the sweetest little boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Noah. He has such a tender heart and must be intuned with the spirit.