Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas

It has been a couple of weeks since Christmas and I realize I am a little bit behind. However, after the chaos of Christmas I barely stopped twitching in order to even do this post! We had a full house, kids were sleeping in bathtubs, no but I did have a full house. Brianna and Josh will probably have permanent back problems from sleeping on recliners. We have air mattresses that they usually sleep on but I forgot that I put them in a trunk that our fish tank sits on. As much as I hate having them sleep on recliners and risk permanent injury, I wasn't about to try and lift our fish tank off the trunk. Maybe by summer. Here are some pictures from our Christmas.

Noah and his "ipod". Santa Claus was brilliant with this gift. He always wanted to listen to the same songs over and over in the car so I said that we needed to get him his own ipod to listen too. Both him and Jack got mp3 players and Noah's barely leaves his ears. Plus he turns it up really loud and pretends he can't hear me. Oh well. I haven't had to listen to Spaceman in the car for a couple of weeks now so I will take the I'll pretend I can't hear mom game a little longer.
Opening Gifts

I don't think Christmas was quite thrilling enough for him.

Brianna happy with her EZ Bake Oven and yes she is 13. You have to start small when you are learning to cook. Cooking by a light bulb is very smart as this age. Maybe in a couple of years she will have moved up to a toaster oven. Fingers crossed.

Jack so excited.

Noah
Kate
Jack with a disgusting science kit. So far he has made boogers. Yep, gross. you can say it.
Noah with SpongeBob Operation. He hates SpongeBob, can't you tell?

Look at Katy eyeing those presents. This was Christmas morning after I had to wake the kids up at 9am. You heard me, had to WAKE up my children. What is up with that? I remember from my childhood that my sister and I would stay up late and try to sneak out to see if Santa had been there. My mom had very good hearing though and we never made it. Then my brother would wake us up with some song about a chicken named Pierre. I started twitching again.

Christmas Eve. Katy looks a little bit frightened. Not sure why?

One more of Christmas Eve. Katy now looks like she is praying for help.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was an awesome Christmas. It was great to see Josh and Brianna. What a great family and it looks like all had a lot of fun. I still don't understand the "wake" up part. Love you guys.