Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Princess Katy

My little Katy totally thinks she is a princess. She actually wanted me to only call her princess Katy. Granted I do call her princess as her nickname so have I ruined her? Isn't there some study that if you give girls cars and trucks that they will like those as well? I guess maybe I have turned her into a girly, girly who loves to dress up as a princess. However, I do call Noah "peanut" and he has shown no desire to dress up like Mr. Peanut. Maybe that is why he asked for a monocle...
Until she decides she doesn't like princesses anymore, I will continue to buy her princess clothes and call her princess Katy. It is the least I can do.






Besides that, could she be any cuter? I think I will call her princess for awhile longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a princess! You needed a girly girl. Love her.