Most of the times some of the sounds coming out of my children are not what I would say, polite. There are times though that I love.
Jack gets so excited when he does well on a spelling test or math test in school. He will come home from school and tell me that he got 100% on his spelling test and it keeps his record at 100%. I love that he loves to learn.
Noah has this little giggle that if I could bottle it would make anyone smile. He will be watching a movie and something will happen and this giggle escapes. It is not his normal laugh, just something he can't contain so it bubbles out.
Katy when she sings. We sing primary songs for bedtime songs and her little voice singing I Feel my Saviors Love, is the best.
If I could only remember this when they are driving me nuts, that would be helpful. I guess I will take what I get. Hopefully one day the unpleasant sounds and noises won't be as frequent. A mom can hope, can't she?
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so fun. I would agree that Jack is 100%, Noah has a cute giggle and Katie's cute singing voice. I love when the nursery kids sing with me. Love you guys.
Post a Comment