Saturday, October 11, 2008
Best In-Laws
I have the best in laws ever. I have had so much food from my garden that my freezer is packed with stuff that I could not can. I seriously can not fit anything more in it. This is the little freezer on top of your fridge. Unless we want to live on peppers, shredded zucchini and squash puree than we needed a freezer. We have been looking but couldn't spend a whole lot on one. We called my mother in law and asked if she knew of anyone that was selling their freezer. She said that she would look and see. She called this morning and said that they were looking and they would have one for us and bring it by this afternoon. I asked how much and she said that we would discuss it. She called later and said they were on their way. Dan asked how much and she ignored him and hung up. As we are clearing out a spot in our garage they get to our house. In their truck is a brand new freezer. It is the perfect size and I can now buy things that need to be frozen. They are the best ever. It is nice to have a set of parents since mine are on a mission in the spirit world. They are the best!! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Having good in-laws makes all the difference in the world.
Post a Comment