Friday, October 24, 2008

Crazy Kids

I work from home doing pretty much data entry. My computer is in a back bedroom where the only internet connection for my internet provider comes into the house. Really annoying...but oh well. I was working back here the other day and I hear Noah saying "come ere". I go out there and I find Kate and Noah watching TV. Pretty normal. However, this is where they were sitting. Warning...there is a horrible spot on the couch cushion. No it is not "potty". I think that it might be root beer. This is why the boys are only allowed to drink in the kitchen. This was as clean as I was able to get it. This is why we do not buy nice furniture. On the other cushion, jack decided to cut it open. A blanket usually sits over the couch. I never understood why my dad would complain that they couldn't have anything nice. Well, now I do...Anyhow so you got the warning.

She will be replaying the role of Anthony Perkins in Psycho. Once this was taken the knife was taken away, plus it was a butter knife. Doesn't really make the fact that she has a knife in her hand better but I obviously am not going to win for any mother of the year awards.

Noah pretending to be a cat. This is where I find him all the time watching tv. Laying on the back of the sofa. Even if I read him a story, this is where he wants to be.

No comments: