This is the second year that we have gone and cut down our Christmas tree. It is in the Mirror Lake area of Utah. However, the road through Utah is always closed by this time of year so you have to go up through Evanston, Wyoming. Not too bad a trip especially since the gas prices went down. (It was $1.45 in WY). Last year when we went I was a little unprepared and the boys were freezing. This year I was going to make sure that didn't happen again. So, I had extra blankets, hats, mittens, scarves and boots for the little boys. We get up there and I go to put the warm clothes on the boys and realize that I left Noah's boots at home. All he had was those fake crocs from Wal-Mart which lets face it is a thin piece of plastic or whatever they are made of between your foot and the elements. His shoe fell off and then he stepped in the snow. He was not happy. He started to cry. Justin was carrying him, I was carrying Kate. We found a tree and me and Noah and Kate went and sat in the van while the men did the rest of it. We ended up with two because they looked good together.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like everyone was excited and having fun. It does though look really cold. What a fun family event.
Post a Comment