Sunday, January 4, 2009
Christmas
We had a great Christmas. Dan's other kids were down so it made the house seem even smaller. I had stuff everywhere. I swear it shrinks the more things we get in there. They all seemed to have a great time. They woke up about 8:50 am Christmas morning. Good for us parents who don't ever get enough sleep. Here they are opening their gifts.
Noah and his play-doh. Later this day he had all of the colors mixed together and I think now the play-doh is all dry and yucky.
Are you awake?
Katy opening her gift. Noah actually got this out of my closet a couple of days before Christmas and opened it. I kept hearing something and I went to go look and Katy was sitting on my bed playing the piano.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like you had a great Christmas. I totally remember when we gave our operation game to our babysitter. I remember it really scared us.
Post a Comment