My husband is a huge Utes fan. I really couldn't care less but I can pretend with the best of them. Of course we had to watch the Sugar Bowl. (Actually, I was back in the back working) Justin had a couple of friends over and I panicked about how much food I made and teenager boys so I made more than I should have. Here are some pictures from that night.

Little Ute Fan


Kate and Jack in the background.
I was just relieved that they won. Dan is actually really good friends with Robert Johnson (#17) the one that had 2 interceptions. Anyways, the tattoos stayed on Jack's face until I had to use tape to get them off and left nice red marks on his cheeks. Nice. Figured out to add a little oil to a cloth and took Katy's right off. Now I know what to do next time.
1 comment:
Yeah Go Utes!!!!!! The game was so AWESOME. I am so glad I have fans with me now. Kate is so cute.
Post a Comment