Monday, July 20, 2009

Justin, Josh and Jack

I realize that I don't take enough pictures of the other kids but Kate and Noah are always asking to take a picture. Plus they are a little bit weirder than the other ones. Here are some pictures of the other kids. Plus there is about 3 more posts after this one if any of my 3 followers are interested...

Justin in his braces. He got his braces about 4 weeks ago. Another 2 years to go. It was also his 17th birthday on Saturday. Happy Birthday Justin!
Justin and Josh

Doesn't he look thrilled?

Jack's mullet. Dan was cutting Jack's hair and decided to make a mullet. Awesome!
Nothing better than brothers.
Dan told Jack and Noah to be boys and go out and ride there bikes. They went down a dirt road that is in front of our house and it has been raining a lot so it was very muddy in places. Jack's shoe I guess got stuck in the mud. You can't tell from this picture very well but he decided once his shoe was stuck to make a pair of mud shoes. He told me he couldn't get his shoe out of the mud so he had to walk home without his shoes. OK, so I am asked him why he couldn't pull his shoe out of the mud. He told me it was just to stuck in there. I don't understand why my children think I am a dim wit. They can't get their shoe out of mud? Yeah sure.


3 comments:

Christa said...

One of the most horribly embarassing experiences of my life involves me getting my shoes stuck in the mud.

I'm thinking about trying to talk my husband into letting me get braces. I'm pretty sure getting braces at 34 would make me ridiculous, but I don't care.

Amy said...

What is it about kids. I know my kids think I am a dim whit!!! What are we going to do with them. I like Justin's hair!! How do you get it to do that?

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. You can help Justin through braces. Joshua your haircut looks great-you look so handsome. Jack is wonderful-Love you lots. What else do we do when we get stuck in the mud.