Monday, July 20, 2009

Noah

Noah was helping me mate socks one night and when I say mate I really mean throwing them up into the ceiling fan so they go everywhere. Gotta love help from kids. Anyhow, he was in his jammies and he found some interesting accessories in the sock basket. I had to take a picture of him. He then kept striking all these poses. I was seriously laughing so hard. Here are some of the better ones.
Yes those are my pink socks, Justin's glove from Halloween and someone bandanna. Nice!
No idea what he is doing.

Do I ever truly know what is going on in his head?

Chillin'
He loves to play PBS kids on the computer. Here he is working away.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Can you say next MJ?? LOVE the one glove!!!

Anonymous said...

Love,Love,Love Noah. He has a mind of his own.