Friday, August 28, 2009
Lost Tooth
Jack came home from school yesterday so excited that his tooth was loose. Dad got the duty of pulling out the tooth. I don't know why but the whole pulling out a tooth is just too icky for me. I can sit through the kids with shots, clean up messes, put band aids on their boo boos, take them to the ER when blood is gushing out of their heads but not teeth. Dan was able to get the tooth out and Jack was happy! He had to run to his friends house to show him. I will put a picture on later when Dan comes home. I am scared about uploading photos because I am sure I will delete something I am not supposed to. I guess since Jack is now losing teeth that he isn't my baby anymore. It feels almost surreal that I have little boy that is 7 and will shortly be 8. Bizarre. I guess that means I am getting older which I don't like to think about. Time goes by way too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They do grow up way too fast. I expect my third child to start losing her teeth soon. There's not much that truly grosses me out. Teeth included.
Yes I agree. It seems not too long ago I was taking a baby Jack and Justin,Joshua, and Brianna to the children's museum.
Post a Comment