Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kate + Unattentive Mom = A Lovely Mess

This is what happens when Mom isn't paying attention and left her make-up in a place her curious daughter could reach it. I went to go in and check on her because she was watching a movie and she was sitting on my bed and obviously thought she needed something to make herself more beautiful. This was what I found.

Pretty eye catching, right? Am I a great mother or what? At least it wasn't lipstick. My eye makeup remover pretty much took care of this. Lipstick is another story.

4 comments:

Christa said...

She looks stunning.

Anonymous said...

She just wants to be beautiful like her mommy. Kids will be kids. Remember when Sheena drew on a girl mom was babysitting with permanent marker. Good thing it was just mascara.

Mike and Sheena said...

I see this and I think of me! Oh Kate! Just watch out for the walls and inside of doors know!

Unknown said...

Noah drew on the walls with lipstick and there are still places that have a faint pink hue. The best was Jack colored Noah with lipstick all over his forehead once.