Thursday, October 1, 2009

Katy's Birthday

My beautiful little girl turned 2 yesterday. It sometimes seems longer than the 2 years that she has been with us. She is such a funny little thing and very independent. She picks out her clothes and they never match but if you try and get her to change she is not happy. I am afraid that I am teaching her to be vain because she gets dressed and then goes around telling everybody, I pretty or I beautiful. No not vain, just really healthy self esteem. Here are some pictures from her birthday.

Noah with Katy's new stroller. I had to include this because Noah was more impressed than Katy was with this.

Katy and Noah feeding the baby

Katy and her little people set. She loves little people!

After she opened this she was done. She only had eyes for this.

With her presents.

Trying to get that cake.

Kate with her Dora the Explorer Cake

Singing happy birthday, which she sang as well.

Happy Birthday Katy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party. She is so not the baby anymore. All grown up. Cute cake. Happy Birthday Kate!! Love you. Aunt Nicole and Uncle Paul