I have to brag just a little bit. My husband is in the top 5% of his class. He now is part of The Golden Key International Honor Society. He goes to school full time and A's in all his classes right now. I think that his GPA is a 3.9 due to a B in a class due to a misunderstanding on a final time. I actually missed a final because I can't read, he just had half the time to finish. He also ended up with a B and not a D unlike my misfortune of missing a final. Oh well, physics was never going to be my forte, final or no final. The only reason I made it through was because the TA had a crush on me. But I digress.
I am so proud of my husband and all the hard work he does. He does well in school and still finds time to do things like produce a garden with enough vegetables to feed us for at least 10 years, maybe not that long but I am up to 150 qts of various vegetables and still have more to go. He may be graduated before I finish canning.
Congratulations Dan!
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations Dan!!! Way to go. Keep up the good work.
Ahh, but we did have fun in Park City that day, and then off to Disneyland to celebrate our failure!!! Why or Why did those good times have to end?? That TA totally had a crush on you and do you remember Aaron, Toni??? I miss those days!!!!
I totally miss those days sometimes. I am laughing a little bit right now because of the Tony incident. And all those names we had for people, mule, tree, robin. Too much fun!
Post a Comment