Sunday, August 22, 2010

End of Summer

School for Jack starts in one day and Noah starts in a week. Summer went by really fast but all good things must come to an end, right? Plus I think that my kids are exhausted. What do you think?

Noah pretty much goes to sleep wherever his battery dies. I was working and looked down and this was where he fell asleep.
Sleepy girl

We got back from something and turned around and saw this. Josh using Katy as a pillow. She is kind of bony with not a lot of meat on there so I am assuming it isn't a comfortable pillow for sleeping.

Obviously Katy doesn't think she makes a good pillow either.
Hope everyone had a great summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It must be that they had so much fun this summer. I can fall asleep anywhere too. Glad you guys had a great summer. Good luck Jack and Noah at school.