Monday, October 18, 2010

Noah Starts School

Noah started kindergarten this year. It is really fun having to tell your son's teacher that he will try to come home. We aren't in walking distance but that won't stop him from trying. He also takes the bus which is an adventure all on its own. He refused to get on the bus twice now. He keeps asking me if he can walk to the bus stop by himself. I can't guarantee that he will get on the bus if I am not there with him. Jack was walking to the bus stop by himself three weeks into his Kindergarten year. I realize that each kid is different but come on. Hopefully if he decides to make a jail break he goes to my friend who lives over by the school.

Noah outside our house
Noah outside his classroom

Katy and Noah. Not the best picture. This is what happens when someone touches your lens with sticky fingers.


I don't have any pictures of Jack's first day back. He is in third grade which is when you start getting letter grades. At mid-term he gave me his report card and was looking at it and got upset because he thought he an A-. I had to calm him down and tell him he had all A's, no A-'s. He had over 100% in most areas. If he gets that upset over an A-, I pray he doesn't get a B+ or even worse just a B. I am glad they are in school. I get a little bit of peace and quiet, no a lot since Katy is still here but enough!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so grown up. I can't believe it. You just have to love both kinds of kids. One who is an overachiever and one who doesn't want to go at all. Love you Jack and Noah.

Chelsea said...

Geez! I might need Jack to come up here and tutor me! :D