We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house a couple of times this summer. Grandma always has fun things for the kids to do. Plus she has tons of toys which Katy always manages to bring home. According to Grandpa Katy can take them home because it gives Grandma the opportunity to buy more.
Kids after breaking open a Pinata. Loads of candy when there is only 3 little kids and 4 older kids.
Lots of CandyWe went miniature golfing in Utah County. Dan wore a Ute shirt and I had a Ute hat on. (I really don't care about the rivalry, I just have one hat. Go Weber) Grandpa said he was very disappointed in us. He was seriously joking. The kids had so much fun. Noah hit a couple of holes in one and he would raise his hands in the air. Jack was very methodical and would get upset when it took him longer to get it in the hole. I would get a hole in one and then the next hole get 7 strokes. I am not the best miniature golfer. I blame it on the club.
Last hole
Josh in the "rough"
Jack
Katy kept lying down on the green. When you asked if she was sleeping she said no, I'm dead. Don't know where she gets this from.
Justin with Josh and Grandma and Grandpa in the background
Josh and I think Grandma was dancing
Noah. He kept getting confused because he is left handed so he has to be opposite than everyone else. He told me once that he didn't want to be left handed anymore because left hand people are weird.






1 comment:
Looks like a fun summer with grandma and grandpa. Love all the kids.
Post a Comment