We went to the beach on Coronado Island in San Diego. The kids had so much fun. Lets just say that Noah had sand EVERYWHERE! At one point I couldn't find him and then I saw a little body rolling in the sand. Found him...
Katy did not want to be anywhere near the ocean. I told her she had to go in the water so she could say she was in the Ocean. She put her toe in and said there I have been in the ocean. I can't even argue with that logic.
| Noah Chillin' |
| Katy and sand castle she built |
| Jack after body surfing |
| Jack body surfing |
| Trying to catch a wave |
| after |
| Another go |
| Pure Joy! |
| I think he liked it |
| In the distance you can see the bridge you had to drive over. I hate bridges, they scare me! |
| View from the bridge. They had all these signs on the bridge with a suicide hotline number. |

No comments:
Post a Comment