As soon as we got there we walked in and saw Mickey Mouse. We waited in a line to take our picture with him. I am pretty sure that these people in front of us crowded in at some point. Really who does that? After that we were deciding where to go to. We went to Tomorrowland and Dan and the kids other than Kate and I went on the Star Wars. I have been on that before and lets just say it doesn't agree with me. Kate and I wandered down Main Street and looked in the windows. We met up with Dan and the kids and went on the Finding Nemo ride where you are in Submarines. Katy screamed pretty much the whole time. She was still traumatized by Sea World. The ride was pretty cool. We then went to Adventure Land and again Katy and I sat there while they went on Splash Mountain. At this point we also realized that we could line jump since Dan can't walk on stairs. So instead of waiting in line forever they could go to the front of the line. There was no way in Hades I was going to be able to talk Katy on that ride. I told her it wasn't scary and she told me that she could hear people screaming. Man she is smart. Katy and I went on the Hunny Ride (Winnie the Pooh ride). We had pictures taken with Winnie the Pooh and friends. We went on Haunted Mansion and it goes dark and Brianna screamed so loud. Katy kept her eyes closed the whole ride. Dan left to go to the hotel to get jackets because we were going to be there late and it wasn't summer so it was fairly cool there. The kids and I went into Fantasyland. We went on the Tea Cups which surprisingly I did not get sick on. Kate and I did not spin the center thing so that may have been why. We went Dumbo and what Katy called the Miracle Round (Merry go Round). Went to Toon Town where the kids went on a roller coaster type ride. In the night we saw the fireworks and Fantasmic. Katy was sound asleep. I was trying to hold her and my arms were burning by the time it was done. We rode on Pirates of the Caribbean and we got splashed a little bit and Katy woke up saying no water and then went back to sleep. Cannons and Fireworks did not wake up the girl but a little splash and she wakes up. Crazy girl. Dan and older kids went on Indiana Jones and then we went on the Jungle Cruise. Katy was completely asleep at this point. I was thinking that I was going to have to carry her to the hotel and I was dreading it. Once we started walking though she woke up. Thank goodness. It was a great first day. Pictures from that day.
| No idea...my kids are weirdos! |
| Miracle Round |
| Merry Go Round |
| Getting ready to fly Dumbo |
| Jack, Noah and Dumbo |
| Dumbo, Brianna and Katy |
| Teacups |
| Jack, Josh and Carlie |
| Katy |
| Waiting for the Tram |
| Noah striking a Pose |
| Jack is obviously so excited to see Winnie the Pooh |
| Tigger |
| Looks like Tigger is trying to Eat Katy |
| So sad Brianna |
| Someone said Eeyore's tail was cute so he shook his butt at us |
| Brianna loves Eeyore |

No comments:
Post a Comment