Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Feeding Time

I admit that occasionally I put Katy in her high chair and leave the room. I'm horrible I know! I walked back in my kitchen and this is how I found her. Don't you wish you were that flexible? I still don't know how she got that one leg out.

Why eat dinner when I can eat my toes?



Put your feet up and relax!
This night Dan was in charge of watching Kate. I was trying to get some work done. They came to get me and this is what I find.



Real attentive parents! Poor girl doesn't even get a bed. Has to sleep in the high chair with a dirty face. At least if she wakes up she has an instant midnight snack.

1 comment:

Christa said...

So, judging by her size, I'm assuming that she just turned 1. Peyton just turned 1 on the 27th. He's a tall skinny kid as well. 25th for his weight and 95th for his height. 21 lbs. and 31 in. tall. I wish I could say that he gets that from me, but no. That all comes from his dad.