Also, the other day she was standing by the front door and next thing I know she has opened the front door. She reached up and hit the door knob just enough and then was able to pull the door open. Granted I have lever for door handles but pretty smart girl. Now if I could just teach her something useful like mopping my floor, that would be great.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Smart Katy
The other day I found Katy sitting on my bed. I have a bed that is higher off the floor so the kids practice mountain climbing in order to get on it. There is a bench on the bottom of the bed that holds clothes but smart baby figured out how to get on my bed.
Getting ready...
Here she goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes she is getting very smart. She is starting to look grown up and still is so cute.
Post a Comment