Friday, January 16, 2009
Seriously, where does he come up with this?
My children are seriously crazy but the craziest one is Noah. He calls Dan, Dan. He calls him Daddy ocasionally. I try to get him to call him Dad. The other night I told him he needs to call him Dad. He said, "I can't. He is not my dad, he's my Dan." How do you argue with that? However a couple of days before he did state that Dan was his husband so at least now he is just his "Dan".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
One of my sons went through a phase where he would only call me mother. It made me feel like I was about 90.
All of my kids have called me mom. They have never called me mommy. I always thought that was weird and made me feel old. At least they don't call me mother!
Post a Comment