It has come to the end of the school year. I am happy that I don't have to get out of bed to get Jack ready to go to school but I really don't want to hear"I'm bored, there is nothing to do" 100 times a day. Oh well. Life is what it is.
Justin finished out his junior year strong. It was a rough few semesters but he came back the last two. He was on the tennis team and seemed to enjoy it. Next year he will be a senior and starting a new High School. They built a huge High School in Stansbury Park. It seriously is huge. I didn't know there were that many high school age in Stansbury. I can't believe it has grown as much as it has in the 8 years that we have been here. I am sure that Justin is hoping that he won't have to catch a bus at 6 am. One more year of high school for him. Crazy!
Jack finished off his first grade year. He got a certificate for being valedictorian of his class. I am not sure if every child gets one but who cares. He also brought home about 9 certificates yesterday for numerous things. He is a good student and told me that he was going to miss going to school. Weirdo, I know! He will be starting a new elementary school as well. There are 2 elementary schools in Stansbury and he will be switching to the older one. I am a little bit nervous about this because I don't know any of the teachers there. Jack's teacher was awesome this year. She lets the kids go at there own pace which was great for Jack. I guess we will see what happens in the new school year.
We are proud of both Jack and Justin. Way to go!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow way to go Justin and Jack. That is amazing that so many new schools are being built in Stansbury Park-must be growing, growing growing. Now time to start summer vacation.
Post a Comment