Saturday, May 30, 2009
Noah's Explanation
I asked Noah what he meant with the squid head comment. I guess it was on an episode of Sponge Bob. Nothing like sponge bob teaching your children... Anyhow. He told me that had a tiny octopus in his head and it was using his brain to jump on. I asked how this octopus got into his head and he told me that it went in through the hole in the back of his head. I asked why I had not seen this hole in the back of his head even after numerous shampoos but he pointed to his head and told me it was right there. Fine. Where did the tiny octopus come from because I have never chanced an encounter with one of these. It came in a tiny box was the response. Where did the tiny box come from, I wondered? He then just started repeating that it flew out of the box, into the hole in the head and took up residence in his brain. Ok, nice to know through the powers of sponge bob my child is running around thinking he has an octopus in his head. Maybe we need to switch to the learning channel or the discovery channel. What I am talking about? Of course we will still watch Sponge Bob. It is sometimes the only thing keeping him inside so I know where he is for at least 5 minutes in my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't know why I didn't know that. SpongeBob is on just about 24 hours a day at my house. I thought I knew all the episodes. Guess I was wrong.
What an imagination Noah has!!!! I love Noah and his quirkiness.
Post a Comment