Katy is learning to love new foods and when I say "new" it mean food that I don't like to give her. Don't take me wrong, I do feed my children but I tend to give them stuff that won't cause me to have to give them a bath every time they eat. Lucky they have a Daddy who gives them more variety of food. Noah loves Gogurts (yogurt in a tube) and we keep them on hand. Katy saw him eating one and wanted one so we gave her one of the tubes. Not the best idea. She loved it but it was everywhere. She asked for one and we finally got smart and put it in a bowl instead of in the package. Anything that she can use a spoon for she is happy. She was eating her yogurt and I looked over and this is what I saw.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I often lick my plate or bowl. I just make sure there is nobody with a camera around to document it. ☺ Kids are hillarious, or "allarious" as my daughter said yesterday.
So cute. She must really like the yogurt. Any way to get it all out is worth it.
Hilarious!!! I love love the outfits and the poses. Kids are so funny!! I don't even dare let the dye fade on my hair, I like pretending I'm 20!!!
Post a Comment