Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not so Politically Correct

I was at the grocery store with Kate and Noah yesterday. I was standing in the front of the rice, trying to figure out which kind to get. Noah is looking around and pointed to a box of "Uncle Ben's" rice and asked me if it was Bronc Obama. (Barack Obama) Totally caught me off guard. You never know what he is going to say. He earlier asked me if the power ranger fruit snacks were going to talk. The joys of going to the store with an active 4 year old. Oh, I forgot to mention that he had "Lighting McQueen" sunglasses on the entire time. I can't ever figure out why I get such strange looks from people...must be they can't believe how gorgeous I am!

3 comments:

Christa said...

He sounds extremely entertaining. ☺

Anonymous said...

Noah is so awesome. He always keeps me laughing. Love you Noah

Adam, Jill and the gang said...

it's totally your looks that turn heads...they all wonder how they can look as great as you do and you have has 3 kids! Noah's great!