Friday, May 1, 2009
Going Gray
I got new contacts last week and I can finally see again. Once I was able to see I want to know why in the world somebody didn't say to me, you might want to color your hair. I have so many gray hairs in my head. It makes me a little bit sad. I am not that old and yet there they are just staring at me. I told Dan a while ago that I was just going to go gray gracefully. However, that was before I started going gray at 33 years old. I don't want to go to Jack's school and have people think I am his grandmother. Plus, I have a child that isn't yet two. I am hoping that I won't have a walker when it is time for her to start school. Yikes! The hair will be colored soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
everyone in my first grade class thought mom was my grandma! of course she was older than you are now.
You do not look like a grandma. Isn't it so much fun growing older.
Not to rub it in your face or anything, but we're the same age and I have zero gray hair. ☺
Thanks Christa...you knew exactly what I needed to feel better!
Post a Comment