Here is the broken weapon used. Poor cane.Thursday, July 3, 2008
Father and Kids Campout
In a lot of wards they have Fathers and Sons campouts but I think that there is a conspiracy in my ward where the women want to get rid, I mean have the fathers spend quality time with all their children. The women probably just want to go to the grocery store by themselves without children hanging off the cart, that is my dream at least. Either way, Dan took all the kids to the campout. Katy and I were (yeah!) left at home. While at the campout they were looking for fire wood and came across a rattle snake. Dan had all the kids with him so being the awesome outdoorsman that he is and using the only weapon he had, killed the snake with his cane. Yes, his cane. He pretty much hit the snake so hard that it killed it. Unfortunately for Dan it also broke his cane as well.
Here is the broken weapon used. Poor cane.
Here is the broken weapon used. Poor cane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment