Monday, July 21, 2008

Kate

I keep a bowl in my pantry that has snack foods, like granola bars, ritz bitz, fruit snacks. No candy, my kids already act like I feed them a bag full of sugar a day. It is on the floor so that my kids can reach it, I know great place for it. They can reach it that way. The boys leave the pantry door so Kate makes her way into it. She is obsessed with food I think. I catch her all the time in the pantry. Here she is looking for something yummy, I am sure!
Here she is holding a fiber one bar. Probably not the best selection for a baby, I think she gets enough fiber from paper she finds...If I am taking pictures than Noah has to be in one. However, he may also be giving Kate food. The other day he gave her a "gum" which is what he calls Starbursts. Again, probably not the best for a baby with no teeth. That was a fun thing to try and fish out of the mouth of Kate.
Caught in the act. Plus, isn't she having one fantastic hair day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

So CUTE!!! I love bad hair days! You are a good women to even consider cutting up fish and then really doing it! My hats go off to you. I can't believe how big Kate is getting, wow they grow up so fast!!!