Saturday, July 26, 2008

Josh and Kate

I had to take Josh and Brianna back home to Idaho today. We are going to miss them. I think that Kate is going to miss Josh a lot...what do you think? She loves her big brother! Thanks for all of your help this summer Josh and Brianna!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Did Justin not come down this summer? I am sure that Kate is going to miss her big brother, it is so cute how fast they get attached to each other.

Dan and Dionne said...

Justin is still here for another couple of weeks. You are the only one that ever leaves comments. Make me laugh. I am actually thinking that you are the only one that even looks at it. Oh Well!

Amy said...

Well keep posting for me. I love t here what you are up to. How come Justin gets to stay longer? How are things going with everything?

Dan and Dionne said...

Their mom said that it was up to them how long they stayed. I think Josh was really bored at our house and wanted to go home. I don't blame him, we are pretty boring people. I think that Brianna missed her mom a lot so she went home as well. I think Justin is here for another couple of weeks. Nobody really tells me or maybe they do and I forget...