We went to go buy a "swimming cool" as Noah calls them the other day. Once I got to the store I realized there was no way I was going to be able to fit the swimming pool in the van unless I got one that you blow up. Those ones were a little bit out of the budget so we bought a sprinkler head instead. Noah kept crying that we needed to buy a swimming cool. Once we got home though and turned the sprinkler on under the trampoline, he changed his tune. Now every day we asks if he can jump on the tramoline with the sprinkler.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Okay so sorry I had to delete the first comment, I was signed on as Allison, and did not realize it, Oh the joys of sharing a computer! So it looks like the sprinkler was a success. We use to put a sprinkler under our tramp when I was growing up, we had so much fun playing on a wet trampoline. So do you have all the kids now or are they just here for the summer? How is that going?
Josh and Brianna go home in a week I think and Justin at the end of the summer. I know that Katy will really miss Josh. It has been good. We will miss them when they are gone.
Post a Comment