Monday, July 21, 2008

Fishing Trip

Dan took the kids camping and fishing a couple of weekends ago. I stayed home with Kate. Camping is not my cup of tea. I love fishing even more than camping. Sorry but what is the purpose of sitting on a rock with a stick in the water that entralls people? They went anyways and they caught quite a bit of fish. I guess Jack caught the most. The cheap fishing poles from Wal-Mart worked better than the nice ones we had so if you are a fishing person...
They than brought the fish home and here they are posing with the fish. I then had to cut the heads off of two of them with my hands covered with ziploc baggies. Nothing like the smell of fish and cutting heads off!
That is quite a few fish! Good job guys!
Go ahead and kiss the fish Justin, maybe it will be a princess. Or is that just with frogs?

Here are the mighty fisherman and fisher woman. I am just trying to hold the rope up and not getting fish goo on me. I didn't have my baggies on yet!


Jack and the fish



Joshua got sick during the camping trip. Nothing like being sick in the woods.

No comments: