- I was induced with Jack and had him 6 hours later.
- was 6 pounds 7 oz and about 19 inches long. I was sure that with my mom's 10 pound babies that Jack would be the size of a small cow but I was lucky.
- Name is Jack Timothy. I always loved the name Jack and Dan finally gave in. Was almost Spencer. We wanted William for the middle name but my dad said he did not want us to name Jack after him so we went with Timothy. When Jack started to talk his middle name came out as Tiffany.
- My dad died pretty soon after Jack was born and there would be times that Jack would be in his bed giggling away. We are sure that Grandpa was watching over him.
- Used to say the craziest things to me. I taught him that the church house is the home of Jesus. We were at the church for my grandpa's funeral luncheon. Jack was 3. He informed me that Jesus house was a mess and he needed to come and clean it up.
- He is a smart little boy. He is in first grade and he reads on a second - third grade level. He loves arts and crafts. He is really quiet and mellow and has been that way since he was born.
- He started life tiny and is still pretty small especially when you throw me and Dan in the mix. Most people think that he is 5 by his size. Noah who turns 4 next week comes up to the bottom of Jack's head.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Jack!
It was Jack's 7th birthday on Monday. I can't believe that my baby is 7. He used to get mad at me when he was little because I called him "baby" all the time. I just explained that even when he has a beard down to his knees that he will still be my baby. Here are some fun things about Jack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jack!!! I remember the day you were born and how happy your mom and dad were that you were here. Also, grandpa and grandma miles were very happy and loved you so much. It was fun to see grandpa lift you up and smile at you. Love you lots!!
Post a Comment