Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Nap Time

This is what Kate thinks is naptime. I will lay her in her crib and after awhile I will think that she is asleep so I will go in to try to get some work done and this is what I find...

Nothing like a nice refreshing nap. She seriously refuses to go to sleep. She throws her binkie's on the floor and then will sit and scream. It isn't like crying or throwing a fit screaming, it is I know that if I stand here and yell, eventually mom will come in and give me my binkie's. A lot of times I can actually hear it when she drops it. She also likes to "run" around her crip and dive on the matress. Loads of fun nap time is.

Bad picture but she stands there and shakes her crib. I think she is trying to figure out a way out of there. She can get the crib shaking, big time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she is going to be like her mommy. Dionne you would throw yourself out of the crib and mom would see you walking up the stairs. One day she poked her head in and watched you, because she couldn't figure out how you were getting out. She watched you get your little toes around the crib slats and hurl yourself over.

Amy said...

Ha Ha Ha!! Like Mother Like Daughter!!! She is getting so big and CUTE!! I love that Noah is doing his hair, how fun!!